Unable to send from email alias

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am no longer able to send from the email alias I use for this company. I can select it but it keeps saying that it's not connected. Then I go through the whole connection (to Google email) again, but it still doesn't work.

Here's a video: https://www.loom.com/share/0229e60c3bcd44c2922d6de5138778b9

I need to be able to send emails from this email address. I was able to do this until sometime in the last couple of days.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Regular Contributor

We have had the same problem a few days ago, it resolved itself. There was a bug, I'd recommend reaching out to your service representative directly.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for this advice! I asked the Hubspot support team but they were useless - suggested asking here. Where else can I ask? (We're only on the free plan at the moment so I don't believe we have a service manager.)

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

I don't know, sorry, but this seems like a really heavy but so I'd suggest the chat / phone.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Ok thanks. Will try the chat again. (Last time was hopeless.)

Community Manager

Hi @FionaA,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I am here to assist from the HubSpot side of things if you're still stuck!

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

We have the same issue at the moment, instead sending from "Company" it sends from random postboxes "Company GmbH" (Registered Name)

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Steffen_Uhlein,

Have you reached out to HubSpot technical support regarding this matter? As Support is included in your subscription, partnering directly with them will be the best way to resolve this matter in your portal.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes