Sales Email

topbots

Unable to login to Hubspot Wordpress plugin

SOLVE

I'm unable to move past the login page for the Hubspot Wordpress plugin. Once installed, I see the login page, click "Sign in normally" which then opens a separate browser tab (in Chrome) with the regular Hubspot website login, which I'm able to use just fine. However, refreshing the login page within Wordpress does not actually lead to account access, all it does is just refresh the login page. Thus, I'm unable to even get to the UI stage where I input my Hubspot ID. 

Any advice on how to move past this bug? I've already tried clearing the Wordpress and the browser cache. Our website does also use Cloudflare as the CDN, which I have also cleared with no result. 

3 Accepted solutions
alexluna
Solution

SOLVE

Hi,

I had the same issue when using Chrome. I then installed Firefox and opened it, loggedin to my Hubspot account, then to my Wordpress site admin account and finnaly when I accessed the Hubspot plugin page there it already reconized my Hubspot credentials and I was able to finish the setup process and connect Hubspot and Wordpress.

I hope this works for you as well.

Best,

Alex

View solution in original post

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

I figured out the possibility for myself and it's not a browser issue, after all.

Something most of us probably didn't take into consideration was the privacy extensions that are running. I was running AdBlocker and Ghostery's in Chrome and Safari. When I tried using Firefox, as suggested above, I had no issues.

Then it dawned on me, that maybe, idea!

I authorized my domain in settings "yoursite.com/*" so AdBlocker and Ghostery's would not prevent HubSpot tracking.

As soon as the page refreshed -- I no further issues with the HubSpot LeadIn plugin. 

I hope this helps everyone 😄

Happy Easter

TotalChem
Solution

SOLVE

Hi

Just wanted to drop you a note as it may help, i was having the same issue and im using Microsoft Edge Browser, i went to privacy setting and change to Balanced, refreshed page and all fine

Regards 

21 Replies 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

I am going to dive into this matter further as there has to be a solution.

0 Upvotes