Unable to disable email account

RSchobermayr

Like others before me, I accidentally connected my personal email account as a shared account. I am trying to disable it to connect an actual shared account but the following happens:

1) On the Conversations> Inboxes screen I cannot delete the account as I have to connect another

Conversations > Inbox screenConversations > Inbox screen2) When I try to add another, I am taken through the steps of choosing "Shared email", and "Office 365" but when I get to the screen where you actually choose your account it does not allow me to choose anything or do anything on that screen. It flies by it and reconnects my personal email and then gives me an error that it is already connected.

3) When trying to follow some steps in previous threads, where it is mentioned that the account should be disabled (with a screenshot to show where the button will be), I don't see the "DISABLE" button.

Screenshot 2020-03-19 at 10.47.26.png

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @RSchobermayr 

You should be able to delete the shared inbox by following the steps here. You can then reconnect the email as a personal inbox by following the steps here.

Please let me know if you get stuck during this process.

Thank you & Stay Safe

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
RSchobermayr

Hi Sharon,

That is exactly my problem - I had tried to follow the steps mentioned in the first link (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/disconnect-your-inbox-from-hubspot), but there is no DISABLE button visible to me;

Screenshot 2020-03-19 at 10.47.26.png

Further help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

René

0 Upvotes