Sales Email

mauricefluz

Triggering a non marketing email in a pipeline

SOLVE

I am looking to create an automation within a pipeline that will automatically send an email from my linked email address.  It seems that the only automation we can do is to send a marketing campagin.  Is there a way to trigger a standard email that the contacts could then reply to and start a conversation?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @mauricefluz,

This can now be achieved with contact-based workflows!

karstenkoehler_2-1626501350175.png

After selecting the enrollment action, you can choose a sequence, sender and from email address:

karstenkoehler_1-1626501346127.png

This allows you to automate email sends from your linked email address.

Let me know if you have any questions! Also, you can help others find this information by accepting this as a solution. (I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @mauricefluz,

This can now be achieved with contact-based workflows!

karstenkoehler_2-1626501350175.png

After selecting the enrollment action, you can choose a sequence, sender and from email address:

karstenkoehler_1-1626501346127.png

This allows you to automate email sends from your linked email address.

Let me know if you have any questions! Also, you can help others find this information by accepting this as a solution. (I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
EmmaWashington
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @mauricefluz! Unfortunately, @Phil_Vallender is right ☹

But a partial workaround for you could be Sequences. The bummer with Sequences is that you *can't* auto enroll contacts, they have to be added manually either one-by-one or in a group.

But the advantage is that once enrolled, they'll get automated emails and your team will get auto-assigned tasks just like a marketing workflow. And you can trigger them right from your inbox!

Another advantage of Sequences is that it captures contact replies and it won't continue to send auto emails - if someone responded directly to a marketing email, they would not be taken out of the workflow automatically.

Here's a KBA on creating Sequences.

Good luck!

Emma

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mauricefluz 

To the best of my knowledge, this isn't possible currently. My assumption is that if sequence emails were to be automated in this way, they would then be classified as marketing emails anyway, and therefore subject to different regulations. 

My suggestion would be to create or obtain a marketing email template that replicates the appearance of your individual emails, and automate using this. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency