Sales Email

CRoberts92
Participant

Tracking deals created from sequence enrollemnts

SOLVE

Hey Folks, 

Sorry if this is obvious, but is there a way to track the deals created from enrollments with a sequence created? I know there's a 'scheduled meeting', but that doesn't account for the outbound call and deal created?

Side note and out of curiosity question - what are peoples thoughts on meeting links in outbound sequences, are you having a success with 'scheduled meeting' wab with outbound?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRoberts92,

Yes, this is possible if you have access to the custom report builder (available in Professional subscriptions). I provided a step by step instruction in this thread.

Without access to the report builder, this is not possible (or: I'm not aware of any other solutions).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

CRoberts92
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Amazing! Thanks so much for the quick response and help Karsten, it's much appreciated!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRoberts92,

Yes, this is possible if you have access to the custom report builder (available in Professional subscriptions). I provided a step by step instruction in this thread.

Without access to the report builder, this is not possible (or: I'm not aware of any other solutions).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CRoberts92
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Amazing! Thanks so much for the quick response and help Karsten, it's much appreciated!

0 Upvotes