Sales Email

Shlub
Participant

Track one-to-one emails, not clicks

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there any way to track one-to-one emails but not clicks?

I followed the instructions here https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/disable-one-to-one-email-tracking-or-attachment-loggin... but there is no option to enable or disable just the click tracking (I am on starter). 

I like to know if my emails have been opened but I find it embarassing to send these sidekickopenxx.com links to my leads.

The Marketing -> Emails settings seem to have the option to activate click tracking separately but that has no effect on one-to-one mails.

Also I see no way to enable tracking for messages individually when composing in hubspot conversations or deals (I understand it might be possible using gmail and the chrome extension)..

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Shlub,

Open and click tracking for sales emails cannot be (de)activated separately, it's either both or none. (I'm not sure why that is different form marketing emails. Sales emails are sent through a connected personal inbox, marketing emails through a connected email domain, it might have to do with that.)

The settings above apply to all emails sent from HubSpot. Being able to choose whether to track an amil or not, like the Chrome extension setting you're mentioning, is exclusive to the HubSpot Sales extensions as far as I know.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Shlub,

Open and click tracking for sales emails cannot be (de)activated separately, it's either both or none. (I'm not sure why that is different form marketing emails. Sales emails are sent through a connected personal inbox, marketing emails through a connected email domain, it might have to do with that.)

The settings above apply to all emails sent from HubSpot. Being able to choose whether to track an amil or not, like the Chrome extension setting you're mentioning, is exclusive to the HubSpot Sales extensions as far as I know.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Shlub
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes