Text content disappears

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, may I ask a question? When I sent the email to my client in Hubspot last time, I typed in the third line, and the previous text content was gone. May I ask what is this problem? Thank you so much.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Resident Expert

hi @Clarktin can yo share a screenshot? I am not sure where the third line you are referring to us.

Thanks.

New Contributor

Hi, thanks for your reply. It is hard to take a screenshot. I mean, when I type the words in the email, after I click the "enter" button on the third line, the previous contents disappeared. Could you please tell me how can I solve this problem, please? Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

@Clarktin unfortunately I am not understanding.

Are you using a mobile device, a pc, a mac?

What browser are you using?

Community Manager

Hi @Clarktin,

@gelflex-cc is correct, we need more information/screenshots/video to able to assist here. If you can send along where you are seeing this issue, that would be great! Additionally, if you can confirm other users are experiencing this issue, that it occurs across multiple browsers, that would be great!

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I took a video screenshot, please find the video in this link, thanks for your help.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12qbi6G1xaoyIBmYl1m6ov1kyE0-hMsvO 

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

@jennysowyrda can you point @Clarktin int he right direction?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Clarktin,

Can you please confirm what browser(s) this is happening on? Additionally, it looks like you have extensions installed within your browser, can you please confirm this issue occurs with all extensions disabled?

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution