Sales Email

MRubino
Participante

Team Inbox: Assign different email signatures to different users

resolver

Hi, 

As per title, I wanted to know if it was possible to have different email signatures whilst replying on Conversations>Team Inbox depending on who's replying? 

My team is made up of 4 people, and each of us would need to use the Team Inbox to reply and track conversations with our leads. 

Problem is, I cannot find a way to pull a personalised email signature for each of my team member. I know I could use the Team Signature, but it only gives me the option to use a personalised token for the name, and I would need to also change phone numbers and titles. 

Is there a way to achieve this? 

1 Soluciones aceptada
TiphaineCuisset
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @MRubino 

Thank you for reaching out

This is not possible at this stage to customize this signature more than the personalized token within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this and commenting with your use case. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
TiphaineCuisset
Solución

resolver

Hi @MRubino 

Thank you for reaching out

This is not possible at this stage to customize this signature more than the personalized token within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this and commenting with your use case. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !