Sales Email

JChubb
Participant

Some of the Email Signature Generator icons are low res on retina.

I just created a signature on my imac retina screen and noticed that while most icons look great, the LinkedIn (particularly obvious), Email and Phone icons are low resolution by comparison. I spoke to Ana in the sales chat who tested on both standard monitor and retina and she confirmed that its ok on standard but shows as a problem on retina. See screenshot.

I inspected the code and noticed that the x2 retina graphics for these 3 are also half the resoltuion of the others. Can anyone please look into this and update?Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 09.33.02-cropped.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JChubb ,

Thank you for reaching out!

Ana raised this issue to the internal product team and we will share updates as soon as we hear from the team. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
JChubb
Participant

Thansk so much natsumimori, We'll hold off on using the generator till its resolved as our team uses linkedin extensively and its the icon which has the biggest issue

Look forward to hearing from you

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JChubb ,

Thank you for your patience here.

The internal team has been working on to fix this issue, however, it may still take some time to complete. Hence, Ana and I discussed that she would be the point of contact moving forward, and she will reach out to you when there's new information to share. Thanks!