Sales Email

TNoble

Setting up a email series

SOLVE

Hello, if you have 1800 contacts that you want to send emails to but only want Hubspot to send 300 a day, how do you set that up?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TNoble,

Are you referring to marketing emails or to sales emails? Could you provide some more context as to why you want to limit emails to 300 a day?

For marketing emails, list sizes can currently not be limited. You'd have to manually add/remove contacts from static lists or set up contact, company or deal filters in such a way that you end up with approximately 300 contacts for your marketing email sends.

For sales emails, HubSpot will not remind you how many emails you've sent to contacts. You can keep track with a report from the report library, e.g. "Activity leaderboard by rep with type breakdown" (set report filters to Activity date is this Day and Activity assigned to is any of Me).

It looks like you're using HubSpot Sales Hub Starter so you likely don't have access to sequences. (Sequences are an automated way of 1:1 outreach.) Contacts can be enrolled into sequences in batches of 50, so doing that 6 times could also be an option.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TNoble,

Are you referring to marketing emails or to sales emails? Could you provide some more context as to why you want to limit emails to 300 a day?

For marketing emails, list sizes can currently not be limited. You'd have to manually add/remove contacts from static lists or set up contact, company or deal filters in such a way that you end up with approximately 300 contacts for your marketing email sends.

For sales emails, HubSpot will not remind you how many emails you've sent to contacts. You can keep track with a report from the report library, e.g. "Activity leaderboard by rep with type breakdown" (set report filters to Activity date is this Day and Activity assigned to is any of Me).

It looks like you're using HubSpot Sales Hub Starter so you likely don't have access to sequences. (Sequences are an automated way of 1:1 outreach.) Contacts can be enrolled into sequences in batches of 50, so doing that 6 times could also be an option.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.