Sales Email

knutole

Setting up Shared Email with IMAP for Inbox

SOLVE

I've managed to connect my IMAP to Personal Email in HubSpot. However, when I want to configure a channel for an inbox, I only have the option of Shared Email, and there is no option to add IMAP for this Shared Email. 

So how to do I connect and use my outside hosted email account, accessible through IMAP/SMTP, with Shared Email, so that I can actually recieve and send emails using my own email address and domain, instead of the forwarding mess using Hubspot domains? 

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey there- Cheers for engaging with the Community.

At the moment, if you're not able to work around the forwarding solution, IMAP/SMTP is just not supported for shared Conversations Inboxes. I know it's probably pretty disappointing as far as answers go, but I hope it clears things up.

Stay safe-

Allan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
knutole

SOLVE

sd

0 Upvotes
Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey there- Cheers for engaging with the Community.

At the moment, if you're not able to work around the forwarding solution, IMAP/SMTP is just not supported for shared Conversations Inboxes. I know it's probably pretty disappointing as far as answers go, but I hope it clears things up.

Stay safe-

Allan

qboo
Participant

SOLVE

Are you planning to support this feature? For me its a must have to even start using hubspot as service desk. @Aleeson 

0 Upvotes