Sales Email

NWoodward

Sequences

SOLVE

Hello, we want to start people on a new sequence that we have created, but most of them are already on one.

In testing, I just realised that we cannot put people onto more than 1 sequence.

Is there a way this can be done and if not, is there a way to remove people from a sequence in mass/bulk to then put them on this new one?

Alternatively, what other options do we have please?

TIA

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Sequences

SOLVE

@NWoodward - As long as you have your email provider connected with your HubSpot portal you could send a group email from within your email provider, BCC'ing in all the relevant contacts and - as long as the integration is set-up and 'log' email is selected - these emails will pull through to the relevant contact record in HubSpot. Which would enable you to send a group one of 1-2-1 email whilst the contact is enrolled in the 1st sequence, note if they reply to the email manually sent by you they will unenroll from the sequence - as outlined on this knowledge base article here.

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
HFisher7
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Sequences

SOLVE

@NWoodward  - This knowledge base articles talks you through how to unenroll contacts from a sequence in HubSpot: Unenroll contacts from a sequence

Unenroll contacts from a sequenceIncluding how to manually unenroll multiple contacts from the sequence summary page 👇

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 09.53.38.png

Hannah Fisher | HubSpot Platform Consultant @BabelQuest

Hannah Fisher

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
NWoodward

Sequences

SOLVE
Thank you, but I was hoping not to have to unenroll, but it is looking more and more likely I will to do the new sequence. Problem is, we will then want to put everyone back on the original sequence in 6-days times, but they will all be at different stages and that is a nightmare too. Not sure if I can just manually send group emails to contacts? There doesn't seem to be that option.
0 Upvotes
HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Sequences

SOLVE

@NWoodward - As long as you have your email provider connected with your HubSpot portal you could send a group email from within your email provider, BCC'ing in all the relevant contacts and - as long as the integration is set-up and 'log' email is selected - these emails will pull through to the relevant contact record in HubSpot. Which would enable you to send a group one of 1-2-1 email whilst the contact is enrolled in the 1st sequence, note if they reply to the email manually sent by you they will unenroll from the sequence - as outlined on this knowledge base article here.

Hannah Fisher

0 Upvotes
NWoodward

Sequences

SOLVE
This is really helpful, thank you - I will take a look at this as an option.

0 Upvotes