Sales Email

RobPSM

Sequences to Workflows

SOLVE

I would like to take contacts that have finished a sequence without a response, and put them into a workflow.   Is there an easy way to identify these folks, put them into a static list and enroll them into a workflow?  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sequences to Workflows

SOLVE

Hi @RobPSM,

As of this month, this can be achieved with filters, see for example this list:

karstenkoehler_0-1621483871111.png

These filters would return all contacts who have ever been in a sequence but didn't reply:

karstenkoehler_1-1621483949085.png

You could of course also specify the Last sequence enrolled.

Since this is a new feature, I'd recommend testing it thoroughly before relying on it.

If this resolves the issue for you, you can help the community (and make my day) by marking this post as a solution.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sequences to Workflows

SOLVE

Hi @RobPSM,

As of this month, this can be achieved with filters, see for example this list:

karstenkoehler_0-1621483871111.png

These filters would return all contacts who have ever been in a sequence but didn't reply:

karstenkoehler_1-1621483949085.png

You could of course also specify the Last sequence enrolled.

Since this is a new feature, I'd recommend testing it thoroughly before relying on it.

If this resolves the issue for you, you can help the community (and make my day) by marking this post as a solution.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jimboroberts
Contributor | Elite Partner

Sequences to Workflows

SOLVE

Hi Rob,

You could create a task at the end of a sequence so that you could check manually. This would then alert you to add them to a workflow or a list.

You can't automatically add them to a list of a workflow from a sequence.

Another way round might be to create a workflow, with an enrollment trigger being ' Now in Sequence'. You could also make a new property 'met the end of sequence' that can be updated based on your task at the end of the sequence. The contact would then be automatically enrolled them into the workflow.

You could add dropdowns for each sequence too if you have more than one you want to work with this for.

I hope this helps.

RobPSM

Sequences to Workflows

SOLVE

Thanks!  Do you know of a way to do this for people that have already finished a sequence?

0 Upvotes
jimboroberts

Sequences to Workflows

SOLVE

I believe your best bet would be to add them manually at the moment, but of a task triggered at the end of the Workflow.

Would be happy to discuss over a zoom call if you like. I will drop you a DM.

sferreira
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Sequences to Workflows

SOLVE

Hi @RobPSM 

Thanks for reaching out! 

It looks like this is not quite possible yet, rather it is an idea that has been submitted to HubSpot. I encourage you to upvote the idea here.

I totally get your point there and I went myself and upvoted for the idea. 

0 Upvotes