Sales Email

PhilOPSCOM
Participant

Sequences and departed employee

SOLVE

Good Day,

We use the Sales Pro and have our gmail accounts linked directly to our Hubspot account. I have an employee who has just left the company.  He currently has a couple of hundred active sequences.  If I disable his Gmail account will it affect those sequences as the "Contact Owner" and based on HubSpot expecting that linked account?

Thanks in advance.

Phil

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PhilOPSCOM,

Yes, I'm not 100% what error you would see but sequences are sent through the connected personal inbox. If that personal inbox is deleted, HubSpot will disconnect it in the tool as well (because it doesn't exist anymore) and the sequences can't be continued.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PhilOPSCOM,

If someone is still monitoring that inbox or there is automatic forwarding set up, that's probably your best option. Otherwise you'd have to keep track of where exactly contacts left a sequence and have them re-enter that at that exact point once re-enrolled in another sequence. The risk of error is extremely high. (Alternatively, you'd unenroll all these contacts and enroll them in another sequence that is not redundant to the first one.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
PhilOPSCOM
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler , that is exactly what I am afraid of?  If anyone has a workaround I'd love to hear it, other then that I'll have to keep the gmail account active till the sequences are completed

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PhilOPSCOM,

If someone is still monitoring that inbox or there is automatic forwarding set up, that's probably your best option. Otherwise you'd have to keep track of where exactly contacts left a sequence and have them re-enter that at that exact point once re-enrolled in another sequence. The risk of error is extremely high. (Alternatively, you'd unenroll all these contacts and enroll them in another sequence that is not redundant to the first one.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PhilOPSCOM,

Yes, I'm not 100% what error you would see but sequences are sent through the connected personal inbox. If that personal inbox is deleted, HubSpot will disconnect it in the tool as well (because it doesn't exist anymore) and the sequences can't be continued.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

TunTun

SOLVE

Thanks

0 Upvotes