Sales Email

AnythingPrintca
Contributor

Sequences - Can you have 1 Contact involved in more than 1 Sequence?

SOLVE

Hello,

Curious to know if this has been updated to allow us to add a Contact to more than 1 sequence at a time?  We are on Sales Starter and do not have access to Workflows.

We have several suppliers we use regularily and send them orders consistently.  It would be great if we can add our Sales Contact to more than 1 sequence at at time so we do not have to manually follow up through the process of each order.

Any adivce or work around would be appreciated!

Paul

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AnythingPrintca,

Each contact can only be enrolled in one sequence at a time. To enroll a contact in a different sequence, they must first be unenrolled from their current sequence. I'm not aware of any workarounds here, unfortunately.

You'd have to work with marketing emails here, either manual marketing email sends, upgrading to Marketing Hub Professional or looking into integrations like Outfunnel.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AnythingPrintca,

Each contact can only be enrolled in one sequence at a time. To enroll a contact in a different sequence, they must first be unenrolled from their current sequence. I'm not aware of any workarounds here, unfortunately.

You'd have to work with marketing emails here, either manual marketing email sends, upgrading to Marketing Hub Professional or looking into integrations like Outfunnel.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.