Sales Email

MFalamas

Sequence thread subject line when the first email is customized (subject line included)

Hi there,

I am facing a challenge and hoping you can help me with a workaround:
We have a sequence with multiple actions, the first one being a customized email, including the subject line and we want the emails to continue as threads. On the first email, we do have a template, but the problem is that the second email, which is automated doesn't pick the subject line from the first personalized email. Is there a workaround I can use to bypass this?

Thank you,
Mihai

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sequence thread subject line when the first email is customized (subject line included)

Hi @MFalamas,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

The expected behaviour here is that the threading feature in Sequences will override the subject lines in subsequent sequence steps (as mentioned in our KB here).

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 16.35.35.png

So even with unique subject lines for each email, the threading feature should override these and all emails should appear under the first subject line. Are you experiencing a different behaviour in your account? If yes, I'd recommend connecting with our support team as access to support is included in your HubSpot subscription. Thank you!

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes