Sales Email

corajean
Membro

Sequence setup - emails sent from multiple addresses

resolver

I'm trying to set up a sales process sequence with two emails being sent within a specific time period. Is it possible to have each email sent from a different email address (with different names attached) within the same sequence? I have tried connecting email aliases, but when this happens the sender's name still shows the HubSpot user profile's name.

Example: The sequence begins with an email sent to a contact from Joe Smith (joesmith123@gmail.com). Two days later, the same contact is sent an email from Jane Smith (janesmith123@gmail.com). I can send a second email from a different email address, but the sender name is still attached to the name on my HubSpot account:
Joe Smith (janesmith123@gmail.com).

Any suggestions?

1 Solução aceita
Mike_Eastwood
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro

resolver

HI @corajean 

This is acheivable in a Workflow (Marketing Pro) but not in a Sequence (Sales) Pro.

You may have to set a Task to start a second Sequence from the second user's email address e.g. Jane Smith (janesmith123@gmail.com). 

Have fun

Mike

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
Mike_Eastwood
Solução

resolver

HI @corajean 

This is acheivable in a Workflow (Marketing Pro) but not in a Sequence (Sales) Pro.

You may have to set a Task to start a second Sequence from the second user's email address e.g. Jane Smith (janesmith123@gmail.com). 

Have fun

Mike

0 Avaliação positiva