Sales Email

smk

Sequence properties are not aligned with contact and deal data

Hi Hubspot Community,

We encountered an issue with a new sequence in which it pulled incorrect dates for a panel; however, it pulled the correct panel names.  

For example, Panel "A" is scheduled to be on Jan 18 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM PT under HS property "R: Invite Date and Time." Under the properties tab of Panel "A", the R: Invite Date and Time is Jan 18 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM PT.  The HS property is correct in the sequence as well. When I tried to enroll the person into the new sequence, it pulled the correct panel name but incorrect date ("Nov 30 from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM PT" - which is a completely different panel) .

I am a bit stumped since I cross referenced the dates, panels (deals), and properties which all have the correct data. Looking forward for any help or guidance to troubleshoot this.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sequence properties are not aligned with contact and deal data

Hi @smk,

When you say "pull", are you referring to personalization tokens in sequence emails?

To investigate this, could share screenshots of what you're mentioning above? If you have already cross-checked everything, this might be a bug and reaching out to HubSpot support might be the fastest option here. You can do so via the purple Help widget at the lower right of the screen in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes