Sales Email

SandraVermet
メンバー

Sequence/listing and active list filtering

解決

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing good!

I would like to create a sequence with customers who haven`t ordered new products in the last 60 days. In order to contact them, see whats going on, etc. 

I am new to hubspot so here is what I've been doing :

1) I had a look at sequence but as I have to select clients manually, not so good.

2) Having a look at Lists to create a list of clients who haven't created a new Deal in the last 60 days. 

So I have put myself as owner name + Create date of Deals before 01/07/2020. However it says "At least one associated Deal has" create date .... I would like to have "associated deals ONLY" create date before 01/07/2020. Indeed, the issue with "At least one associated Deal" is that a client might have created at least one deal before 01/07/2020, but also others after that date... 

Could you please help me figure out how to filter this please? Ive been going on forums, videos etc. but can't seem to find the right info and also updated to 2020 (many articles are from 2015 etc). 

Thank you so much and have a good one!

Best,

Sandra

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Thank you for tagging me, @natsumimori, and hello @SandraVermet!

You could create an active list "Contacts with deals created after 30/06/2020" (filter for contacts with the deal "Create date" after 30/06/2020). You would then suppress contacts who are a member of this list in your original list, "Contacts who are not associated with a deal after 30/06/2020".

The criteria of your original list would be:

- Contact owner = Sandra Vermet

- Deal create date = before 01/07/2020

- Contact is not member of list "Contacts with deals created after 30/06/2020"

... effectively filtering out all contacts who have both a deal before and after those dates and only leaving the ones with a deal create date before.

I'm not aware of any ways to use rolling date ranges for this, e.g. "within the last 60 days", so you might have to update the date fields in the active list whenever you're working with it.

Let me know if that helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Thank you for tagging me, @natsumimori, and hello @SandraVermet!

You could create an active list "Contacts with deals created after 30/06/2020" (filter for contacts with the deal "Create date" after 30/06/2020). You would then suppress contacts who are a member of this list in your original list, "Contacts who are not associated with a deal after 30/06/2020".

The criteria of your original list would be:

- Contact owner = Sandra Vermet

- Deal create date = before 01/07/2020

- Contact is not member of list "Contacts with deals created after 30/06/2020"

... effectively filtering out all contacts who have both a deal before and after those dates and only leaving the ones with a deal create date before.

I'm not aware of any ways to use rolling date ranges for this, e.g. "within the last 60 days", so you might have to update the date fields in the active list whenever you're working with it.

Let me know if that helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @SandraVermet ,

Thanks for sharing your query in the Community.

I wanted to tag in some top Community contributors here: @EmmaWashington and @karstenkoehler , could you share your advice for @SandraVermet ?

0 いいね!