Sales Email

przemmaj
Teilnehmer/-in

Sent emails not seen in HS

lösung

I have my sales box connected to HS and when I receive an email to it from the new lead it's all fine - there is an email to contact attached. 

However, when I sent an email to the new lead I don't have this email attached to the contact. 

How to fix that?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jk12
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@przemmaj Unfortunately, Hubspot doesn't actually sync emails sent or received from your external mail client even if you have linked your google account or outlook account. This is a huge pain point and has been for many years. As partners, it's one of the top reasons we don't recommend HS Sales and can't use it ourselves. You must use the Gmail plugin/extension and tick the box to log the emails through that extension. Hubspot, being about 10x the cost of Pipedrive, Salesmate, and even some Salesforce plans which all include this functionality, should really fix this....

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
jk12
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@przemmaj Unfortunately, Hubspot doesn't actually sync emails sent or received from your external mail client even if you have linked your google account or outlook account. This is a huge pain point and has been for many years. As partners, it's one of the top reasons we don't recommend HS Sales and can't use it ourselves. You must use the Gmail plugin/extension and tick the box to log the emails through that extension. Hubspot, being about 10x the cost of Pipedrive, Salesmate, and even some Salesforce plans which all include this functionality, should really fix this....

przemmaj
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Agree, this is really bad...

0 Upvotes
przemmaj
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I have MUA - mail user agent which means I'm sending emails using an external program, in this case, Superhuman. But this mailbox I'm using is connected to HS. 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello, @przemmaj where you are sending this email from? Inside HubSpot or in your inbox? If it's in your inbox do you have the HubSpot Sales extension installed? There will be an option showing how you can track and log emails to your contact, more information here

If this does not work,  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes