Sales Email

Grace124
Participant

Sending mail drip with different content to list of customers

SOLVE

Hi,

I need to send out the sales emails to a list of our customer which the content is quite different. Each email sends out to contain a different picture, their logo on that.

Grace124_0-1620708028963.png

Could I do this function on Hubspot automatically? Please help to advise on this.

Thank you so much

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Grace124,

Unfortunately this is currently not supported. The product team has also reviewed this request and come back to say that it's not planned either.

Some users have tried to make it work using URLs as personalization tokens within HTML code but to no success. I wasn't able to find a fully fledged solution.

At this stage, it seems like it cannot be achieved, at least not with heavy customization and development. Your best option is manually create these image files.

Don't shoot the messenger. If I was still able to resolve this issue for you, you can help the community by marketing this thread as closed / solved.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Like Karsten said, this isn't available natively. But I've used Hyperise's Hubspot integration to personalize logos (and even gifs) in emails. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Like Karsten said, this isn't available natively. But I've used Hyperise's Hubspot integration to personalize logos (and even gifs) in emails. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Grace124,

You can use templates (Menu > Conversations > Templates) to standardize your emails. However I'm not aware of any features that would facilite the automatic creation and placement of company logos in these emails. There isn't a feature that automatically pulls the company logo and places it within an email template.

If you create these emails in HubSpot, you'll probably run into formatting issues (unless you insert the whole table as an image). To me it seems like the best process would still be to manually place the logo, save everything as an image and include it in an email.

Keep in mind that you can also personalize other parts of your emails. You could re-create the headlines of these charts as text in your email: "[Company name]'s Profit Margin with...". It wouldn't be the logo but it would be personalized.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Grace124
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karstenkoehler,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

May I know that I can insert personalize picture in my email template? Like your suggestion, I will create a whole table as an image then put it into the template.
E.g:
Emails of company A will receive an email with the image with their logo
Emails of company B will receive an email with the image with their logo

Image with logo will be prepared from my backend, I'm finding the way to upload them all on the Hubspot (do you have this kind of feature?)

So I will upload and sending them like the mail merge feature.

So each of our customers can receive the email and picture stick to their brand.

Please help to advise on this, if you have this kind of feature, would you please help to share me detailed instruction or any kinds of instruction on Hubspot class so that I can follow them to do. Since Hubspot are so huge and diverse, and honestly I don't know where should I begin 😞

I would like to focus on the Email Marketing feature.

Thank you so much for your kind instruction.

Have a great day!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Grace124,

Unfortunately this is currently not supported. The product team has also reviewed this request and come back to say that it's not planned either.

Some users have tried to make it work using URLs as personalization tokens within HTML code but to no success. I wasn't able to find a fully fledged solution.

At this stage, it seems like it cannot be achieved, at least not with heavy customization and development. Your best option is manually create these image files.

Don't shoot the messenger. If I was still able to resolve this issue for you, you can help the community by marketing this thread as closed / solved.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler