Sales Email

CAlvarez

Sending emails problem

SOLVE

Hi, I am sending individual emails to my clients from HubSpot and everything looks normal, it appears as sent. but right after I send the email, I receive an email on my outlookk invoice saying that the email was rejected, I tried many times to many different emails and I keep on getting the same. If I send the email directly from my outlook , it goes through withoiut a problem. Please help me, I don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sending emails problem

SOLVE

Hi @CAlvarez,

This can be caused by HubSpot Sales email tracking, when you're sending an email through your connected inbox. When you send a tracked email, HubSpot embeds an invisible one-pixel image into the email message once it is sent. When your recipient views the email and the images load, you will receive a notification that the email has been opened.

Email clients can of course detect it and decide to reject such emails. More on this here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/understand-hubspot-sales-email-open-and-click-tracking

You can try and disable this tracking: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/turn-off-one-to-one-email-tracking-or-attachment-loggi...

The error message reads that traffic is not accepted by your IP, so unfortunately the damage might already been done and emails aren't accepted anymore at all. The explanation for your rejection reads: "The majority of traffic from this tenant has been detected as suspicious and has resulted in a ban on sending ability for the tenant."

Since this happened on the receiving end and you don't have any leverage with a big email service provider like Hotmail, you'll have to switch to your regular Outlook emails for these contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sending emails problem

SOLVE

Hi @CAlvarez,

Could you please share the exact error message?

Similar to this thread, we can help better if we have all of the information: All e-mails sent from Hubspot are instantly rejected

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
CAlvarez

Sending emails problem

SOLVE

Hi, I sent you a couple of screenshots yesterday, I hope you can check them out. I really need your help. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sending emails problem

SOLVE

Hi @CAlvarez,

This can be caused by HubSpot Sales email tracking, when you're sending an email through your connected inbox. When you send a tracked email, HubSpot embeds an invisible one-pixel image into the email message once it is sent. When your recipient views the email and the images load, you will receive a notification that the email has been opened.

Email clients can of course detect it and decide to reject such emails. More on this here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/understand-hubspot-sales-email-open-and-click-tracking

You can try and disable this tracking: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/turn-off-one-to-one-email-tracking-or-attachment-loggi...

The error message reads that traffic is not accepted by your IP, so unfortunately the damage might already been done and emails aren't accepted anymore at all. The explanation for your rejection reads: "The majority of traffic from this tenant has been detected as suspicious and has resulted in a ban on sending ability for the tenant."

Since this happened on the receiving end and you don't have any leverage with a big email service provider like Hotmail, you'll have to switch to your regular Outlook emails for these contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

CAlvarez

Sending emails problem

SOLVE

Thank you. On the CRM, appears as email sent

CAlvarez_0-1641432343185.png

But, on my outlook inbox, I instantly receive a notification like this:

CAlvarez_1-1641432652600.png

I tried multiple times, with multiple email single addresses and I just get this, could you please help me?

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Sending emails problem

SOLVE

Hi @CAlvarez ,

I will advise you to disconnect your personal email and connect it again.
Also re-install the outlook extension again.
Also sharing this troubleshoot article here .

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

0 Upvotes
CAlvarez

Sending emails problem

SOLVE

Hi, I really need your help, I just can't find a solution. Everything was working fine and I have tried everything you told me. I am attaching screenshots of exactly what's happening. I hope you can help me.

CAlvarez_0-1641503847784.pngCAlvarez_1-1641503879016.png

0 Upvotes
CAlvarez

Sending emails problem

SOLVE

I tried everything above, I just can't. I even added another company email and is not working. 

Please help me.

0 Upvotes