Sales Email

rfernandes1994
Participant

Sending bulk sales email for webinar

SOLVE

We are looking to contact a list of contacts (not opted in to Marketing as no consent collected when they were uploaded to the CRM) about an educational webinar we are hosting. We have a decent list of contacts but our Sales Team aren't able to bulk email these contacts. The only way we know to contact these clients is on a 1-to-1 basis which would be extremely time consuming

Sequence has been suggested to us as the best solution, but keen to understand if there are other ways to do this.?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rfernandes1994,

Sequences would indeed be your best option here as they allow you to enroll contacts in bulks of 50.

Alternatively, you could work with templates to speed up the sending of individual emails. Here you would however have to send each email, one after another.

Outside of these two options I'm not aware of anything that would let you send sales communication in bulk from HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rfernandes1994 ,

Agree with @karstenkoehler here, sequences is the onky option to send bulk sales emails.
We have created webinar campaigns for our clients and for our own organisation and we always have sent marjeting emails and autimate the process with workflows? Any reason you are sending one-to-one sales emails for webinar (other than you have subscription for sales pro and not marketing pro?)

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

rfernandes1994
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @karstenkoehler and @webdew all super useful! With regards to why we aren't using the Marketing emails process, the database has been built up over the last 2/3 years and we as a Marketing team are completely new. None of these contacts have 'opted-in' to receive Marketing, so we don't believe we would be available to mail them through the Marketing hub.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rfernandes1994,

You're right, you should only send marketing emails to contacts for whom there is a legal basis. If you're not 100% sure, I'd recommend discussing this with a legal professional.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rfernandes1994,

Sequences would indeed be your best option here as they allow you to enroll contacts in bulks of 50.

Alternatively, you could work with templates to speed up the sending of individual emails. Here you would however have to send each email, one after another.

Outside of these two options I'm not aware of anything that would let you send sales communication in bulk from HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler