Send threaded email and then start a NEW thread email in the same sequence?

SOLVE
vladcalus

Hey guys, I'm looking for an advice on how to make it happen. 

So here's what I want to achieve. I'm looking to create a sequence of emails that goes with threaded emails enabled: 

1. Day 1 - First email
  2. 3 days - second email
  3. 4 days - third email

If no reply, then the sequence will start a NEW email (without replying to the previous emails), with a new flow: 

1. first
  2. second
  3. third

Hope that makes sense. 

Let me know if you know how to deliver it. 

The only solution that comes to mind is to move the contacts that haven't replied from the first sequence in the 2nd sequence, but I was hoping I can make it in the same sequence. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

@vladcalus  - Great question!

There is a switch in the settings that lets you do this in every sequence.  You can even change it on an already existing sequence that has it on and turn it off specifically for the enrollment you are doing at that moment.

Here is the place on the knowledge article that will show you where it is: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/sequences/create-and-edit-sequences#edit-sequence-settings 

Pearagon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @vladcalus 

Thank you for the information provided and I apologize for the delayed answer! 

I'll tag a few experts that can share their thoughts with you about this topic.

Hey @BethanyH @warrendavey @Dan1 any advice you can give to @vladcalus

Thank you & Happy Friday
Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Dan1
Top Contributor

Hi @vladcalus , 

I'm afraid I don't think you can pull this off automatically. I had a quick look to see if you could acheive this with a workflow, but it doesn't look like you can, as you can't pick a sequence as a trigger. 

Sorry I can't help here. 

Kind Regards, 

Dan

warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

@vladcalus  - Great question!

There is a switch in the settings that lets you do this in every sequence.  You can even change it on an already existing sequence that has it on and turn it off specifically for the enrollment you are doing at that moment.

Here is the place on the knowledge article that will show you where it is: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/sequences/create-and-edit-sequences#edit-sequence-settings 

Pearagon

View solution in original post