Sales Email

MarianaG
Contributor

Send email on behalf of another team member

SOLVE

Hello community,

Have any of you ever tried to send an email on behalf of another team member using HubSpot?

Using templates and sequences is not possible to change the "from" so any email sent through HubSpot would always come from me.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MarianaG,

As far as I know this is currently not possible – due to the connection with a personal inbox. You would effectively have access to a another person's email account and HubSpot probably doesn't want to go down that road.

The only way to send emails on behalf of someone else would be via the marketing email tool, selecting the colleague's from name and from address in the settings tab of the email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MarianaG,

As far as I know this is currently not possible – due to the connection with a personal inbox. You would effectively have access to a another person's email account and HubSpot probably doesn't want to go down that road.

The only way to send emails on behalf of someone else would be via the marketing email tool, selecting the colleague's from name and from address in the settings tab of the email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

referable
Participant

SOLVE

It would be great if you reworded this to answer "yes" as it does seem possible. Even if it is using the Marketing Hub.

0 Upvotes