Sales Email

LAshtar
Contributor

Saving sequence's name on a contact property

SOLVE

Hi 🙂

As far as I know, there is a "Currently in sequance" property on the contact's page, but I need the option to see if a contact was ever on a sequance and if he was, what sequance was it.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LAshtar,

In that case, you'd simply take this URL again https://app.hubspot.com/sequences/1234567/sequence/12345678/edit and replace the first number with your portal ID and the second number with your sequence ID. This will take you to the sequence.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LAshtar,

In that case, you'd simply take this URL again https://app.hubspot.com/sequences/1234567/sequence/12345678/edit and replace the first number with your portal ID and the second number with your sequence ID. This will take you to the sequence.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LAshtar
Contributor

SOLVE

Okay, thanks.

I think that it's too complicated to do with each sequence, I'll write an idea on the "Idea Section" so they'll try to make it easier.

Thanks again Karsten!

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LAshtar,

If you're interested in this information for a particular contact, the easiest way to access it is via the contact record timeline. Simply filter the activity by "Sequences activity":

karstenkoehler_0-1624189704980.png

If you want to find all contacts who have ever been enrolled in a particular sequence, you can use a contact list and filter for "Last sequence enrolled has ever been equal to":

karstenkoehler_1-1624189835082.png

You need to input the sequence ID here which is a bit unintuitive. (You won't get a dropdown of existing sequences.) You can fetch that sequence number by navigating to your sequence (Menu > Automation > Sequences). Once you've clicked on your sequence, your browser URL should look like this: https://app.hubspot.com/sequences/1234567/sequence/12345678/edit The first number, 1234567 is your portal ID. The second number, 12345678, is the sequence ID. Copy the second number (right in front of "/edit") and paste it into your list filter.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

LAshtar
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, thanks.

On "Last Sequence Enrolled" I can only see the sequence id but it's just a number and I'm having troubles with searching for the sequence name.

In general, I want to be able to build reports by sequences and to match, for example, contacts that have been on a sequence to a meeting that happened with them.

Furthermore, on the sequence statistics, meetings that happened are always on 0% because once a contact responds the sequence stops and it won't meet with the meeting. 

Thanks again for the reply 🙂

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LAshtar,

For the sequence ID, please refer to my earlier answer and let me know if there's anything here that I should specify:

You can fetch that sequence number by navigating to your sequence (Menu > Automation > Sequences). Once you've clicked on your sequence, your browser URL should look like this: https://app.hubspot.com/sequences/1234567/sequence/12345678/edit The first number, 1234567 is your portal ID. The second number, 12345678, is the sequence ID. Copy the second number (right in front of "/edit") and paste it into your list filter.

Regarding the reporting, options are currently a bit limited. You could create a custom contacts report that shows contacts who have a Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool by Last sequence enrolled. Currently, this report will only show the sequence IDs – it's not possible at this stage to show the name of the sequence. I assume the product team is already working on it.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

LLaviale2
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Karsten, 
Regarding this point "Regarding the reporting, options are currently a bit limited. You could create a custom contacts report that shows contacts who have a Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool by Last sequence enrolled. Currently, this report will only show the sequence IDs – it's not possible at this stage to show the name of the sequence. I assume the product team is already working on it."
have you a follow up on the prodcut team activity ? I have the exact same need as LAshtar !
Thanks

0 Upvotes
LAshtar
Contributor

SOLVE

So about the sequence ID, I get what you are saying but now I want to find the name of the sequence using the ID.

I know the ID and trying to figure out which sequence it is by name.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes