Sales Email

Cindy2

Sales emails limit and Email marketing limit for free account

SOLVE

Hi there, 

I am using Husbpot Free account and I have a doubt about emails limits. 

I have seen that in paid account there is a limit of number of marketing contacts (for example, there are 1000 marketing contact included in hub starter subscription).
In the free account I've read that there are 2000 emails included in the subscription.
Are the 2000 emails included in the free subscription for email marketing only (meaning that I can have up to 2000 marketing contacts and on top unlimited sales 1to1 emails)?
Or are the 2000 emails including in the free subscription for sales emails and email marketing together (meaning that I can send 2000 emails per month in total, no matter if it's 2000 emails marketing or 2000 sales marketing or 1000emails marketing+1000 sales marketing)?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Cindy2,

You're referring to a few different concepts in HubSpot:

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Cindy2,

You're referring to a few different concepts in HubSpot:

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

lorenabracho
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

More on the email marketing tool limit, from your answer, I understand that in the free suscription one can send up to 2000 mails per month, what about starter, pro and enterprise suscription, how many e-mails can be sent per month? is there an X factor according to marketing contacts or number of users?

Thanks

0 Upvotes