Sales Email

SStillone

Sales Email Note Appearing in Client Notes

SOLVE

Hi,

I hope you can help.

I have set up a Sales email to send to clients.  When I send this, it is usually recorded in the client notes.

Today, I have sent the usual email in the usual way.  While the Sales email template says that it has been sent, I can't see this in the client notes so I don't know if it actually was sent. 

How do I know if the email was actually sent to the client?

Thanks.

Sam

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SStillone,

Could you share some more details? Did you send this email from the HubSpot CRM or from Gmail / Outlook with the HubSpot Sales extension? Where exactly are you seeing that the email template has been sent?

Just to rule out the obvious, you're not looking at a filtered record timeline, are you?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SStillone,

Could you share some more details? Did you send this email from the HubSpot CRM or from Gmail / Outlook with the HubSpot Sales extension? Where exactly are you seeing that the email template has been sent?

Just to rule out the obvious, you're not looking at a filtered record timeline, are you?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes