Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

SMTP Settings Incorrect

New Contributor

Hello,

I can´t connect my inbox to hubspot. I´ve done all the steps indicated in: "[PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING] Troubleshooting IMAP: Required Information"

I attached here the settings:

error SMTP.JPG1

hub id.JPGHub Id

As a note, i´m actually using the 587 port and it works well with my outlook account.

Thanks for your help.

@roisinkirby and @jennysowyrda

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @Roberto1897,

Can you please provide all of the information requested in the required information doc, including your servers and both ports? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

1. A screenshot of your IMAP connection screen (including advanced options)

- attached below

2. Screenshot of the specific error message you are seeing 

- attached below

3. The Hub ID you are trying to connect your email to. Instructions on how to find this here.

4. Confirm you have taken the following steps:

Note: if you have not taken these steps, please do so before posting your question. We will not be able to proceed with troubleshooting until this information is confirmed.

• Manually input your email address and password (as opposed to them automatically populating)
    • Done.
  • Manually input your server and port information
    • Done.
  • Confirmed your email and password are correct
    • Done.
  • Confirmed the ports and servers with your email provider (this step isn't required before trying to connect, however if the auto-populated ports push back an error message, you should reach out to your email provider for this information before posting in the community). 
    • the imap server is: mail.egoingenieria.com.mx
    • the available ports are: 143 and 993
    • the smtp server ports are: 465, 587 and 26 (also working at smtp.egoingenieria.com.mx)

error SMTP.JPGerror SMTP1.JPG

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Roberto1897,

Thanks so much! 

A few things worth noting: 

1. Can you please try selecting "allow non-secure certificates" as that would be required for your individual set up? 

2. I will follow up directly with the IP ranges to whitelist for connecting. If you can share them with your IT team that will be the best next step Smiley Happy 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes