Sales Email

DaveGoff2
Contributor

Report on Sales Sequence Spam Reports?

SOLVE

Is there a way to see which sales sequences are getting spam reports and at what rate?

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @DaveGoff2, thanks for reaching out!

As far I know, there unfortunately isn't a way to report on spam reports from sequence/1:1 emails in HubSpot (that metric is available for marketing emails, though!).

Here's the most current Knowledge Base article from HubSpot on sequence reporting. As it stands, the default reporting covers opens, clicks, replies, and meetings booked, but not much beyond that. 

This HubSpot Community forum post has some great insight into workarounds for tracking email deliverability (shoutout to @karstenkoehler), so I recommend giving that a look.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @DaveGoff2, thanks for reaching out!

As far I know, there unfortunately isn't a way to report on spam reports from sequence/1:1 emails in HubSpot (that metric is available for marketing emails, though!).

Here's the most current Knowledge Base article from HubSpot on sequence reporting. As it stands, the default reporting covers opens, clicks, replies, and meetings booked, but not much beyond that. 

This HubSpot Community forum post has some great insight into workarounds for tracking email deliverability (shoutout to @karstenkoehler), so I recommend giving that a look.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
DaveGoff2
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for the reply!

To be honest, my issue is less with deliverability and more with viability of a sequence compared to others. For example, we could have a sequence that appears to be doign amazingly well, but actually have higher than average spam reports and we might never know until it hit a tipping point.

0 Upvotes