Sales Email

Hanna

Reply from the Contact was not tracked (not added to this Contact)

Hubspot is attached to the Gmail account. The email sent to the Contact was tracked and attached to the Activity and Emails, but the reply from this Contact (from the same email) is not visible anywhere.

Interesting that when the account forwarded me this email to the Contact, the forwarded email was also tracked under the Contact profile. But the reply is still missing.

How could we verify why the reply is not tracked for the Contact?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Hanna 

Did the contact replied to an email thread that was already associated with his contact in HubSpot and was sent to an inbox that is connected in HubSpot also?

Since we would need more information such as examples and header of the email to identify what happened,  I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Hanna

Hello Pam, 

yes, the contact replied to an email thread that was associated with this contact in Hubspot and was sent to an inbox that is connected in HubSpot also? 

The outcoming email from the sales person is associated with this contact and when the salesperson forwarded the contact's reply to another employee, this forwarded email was also associated with the contact, but the reply itself didn't appear. 

We are using a free version at the moment, so we don't have access to the Technical Support right now.  Please inform us what screenshots you might need from us. 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Hanna 

Thank you for the information, could you please send me a DM here with screenshots of examples including sales emails and contact example emails so  I can advise on the next steps.

thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes