Sales Email

caygri
Participant

Remove

SOLVE

Hello,

when I try to send an email it's show this

Screenshot of Shadab.jpg

Translating meaning: "Luke (email address)

does not have the Sales Email | subscription type One to One. Change the subscription status for this contact.

You must indicate a one-time legal basis for sending this email."

How can I remove? I have plan  starter.

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Remove

SOLVE

Hi @caygri,

This is not something that can be removed and it doesn't have to do with your subscription level.

It's relating to the lawful basis to communicate with a contact. Before you can send an email to a contact, there needs to be a lawful basis.

For the contact that you're looking at, apparently there isn't any lawful basis to communicate. Hence, HubSpot won't let you send that email. You need to provide this lawful basis first – consider it a check whether you are allowed to reach out to that person, from a data and privacy protection standpoint.

I'd highly recommend you familiarize yourself with this lawful basis. This is a good starting point: https://www.hubspot.com/data-privacy/gdpr/hubspot-product-playbook

(This post does not consitute legal advice.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

caygri
Solution
Participant

Remove

SOLVE

Generally my contact send me an email from contact form. 
I have already activate GDPR so what I need to do? edit the form?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Remove

SOLVE

Hi @caygri,

Are you all sorted, do you have any follow-up questions? It looks like you accepted your own post as a solution. If I was able to help you with my replies, you can help the community by marketing the replies as solutions.

Thank you!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
caygri
Participant

Remove

SOLVE
Thank you so much Karsten!
caygri
Solution
Participant

Remove

SOLVE

Generally my contact send me an email from contact form. 
I have already activate GDPR so what I need to do? edit the form?

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Remove

SOLVE

Hi @caygri,

That depends on your exact setup, there are different ways to manage subscriptions and lawful basis. The different options are explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/it/contacts/manage-your-subscription-preferences-and-types

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Remove

SOLVE

Hi @caygri,

This is not something that can be removed and it doesn't have to do with your subscription level.

It's relating to the lawful basis to communicate with a contact. Before you can send an email to a contact, there needs to be a lawful basis.

For the contact that you're looking at, apparently there isn't any lawful basis to communicate. Hence, HubSpot won't let you send that email. You need to provide this lawful basis first – consider it a check whether you are allowed to reach out to that person, from a data and privacy protection standpoint.

I'd highly recommend you familiarize yourself with this lawful basis. This is a good starting point: https://www.hubspot.com/data-privacy/gdpr/hubspot-product-playbook

(This post does not consitute legal advice.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler