Sales Email

brandon98
Participant

Receiving notifications from Sequence Activity

SOLVE

I would like for my sales team to be notified when an email from a sequence is opened or clicked. I would like the enroller or sequence owner to be notified (usually the same person anyway).

Is there any way to set up a workflow or notifications natively through Hubspot without having to teach and set up my sales team with extensions and plug-ins.

I am currently building a workflow that uses "recent sales email open date" is after "last sequence enrolled date", but there is also no way for contacts to be re-enrolled in this workflow (besides manually).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @brandon98,

One way to bypass this re-enrollment limitation is to enroll contacts via list membership. You create a list for contacts where Recent sales email open date is less than 1 day ago, for example. One day after opening an email, they will leave the list. With their next open, they re-enter the list. You can use this list as a re-enrollment trigger in your workflow.

This of course does not cover use cases where a recipient opens emails multiple times within 24 hours – but maybe that's not a bug but a feature, an automatic notification throttling 😉

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @brandon98,

One way to bypass this re-enrollment limitation is to enroll contacts via list membership. You create a list for contacts where Recent sales email open date is less than 1 day ago, for example. One day after opening an email, they will leave the list. With their next open, they re-enter the list. You can use this list as a re-enrollment trigger in your workflow.

This of course does not cover use cases where a recipient opens emails multiple times within 24 hours – but maybe that's not a bug but a feature, an automatic notification throttling 😉

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.