Sales Email

KTavella

Problem with new Outlook for Mac - Tracking not working

Hi, I use the new Outlook for Mac Version and now the email tracking is not working. With the old version I don't have any problems. I used the Hubspot Add-in. Anyone have a solution for this bug?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KTavella 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Can you confirm you have the "Track" box checked before sending the email? Is the issue that the open is not registered, or the click? 

When you send an email through Gmail/Outlook, using the sales extension, and ticking the "track/log" button, when someone opens that email you should be notified. HubSpot embeds an invisible one-pixel image into the email message once it is sent. When your recipient views the email and the images load, you will receive a notification that the email has been opened.

Please note: 

If the recipient's email client doesn't allow the tracking pixel to load, HubSpot will not be able to track the email open. HubSpot tracking can be deactivated in the following situations:

• The recipient formats their email in plain text. 
  • The recipient's email client doesn't automatically download images. 
  • The recipient's corporate filter strips away all images for incoming emails. 
  • The recipient's installed a firewall/Ad Block/Ad Blocker that blocks images to load

If the recipient has a very strict spam filter where they block any images or link tracking from loading in emails, your tracked email could be filtered as spam. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

FLover

See full details .

0 Upvotes
KTavella

What is with this **bleep** link? 

0 Upvotes