Sales Email

Seb3

Pop up when an e-mail is read

SOLVE

Hi everyone, 

I am using the free version of Hubspot and I am sending my e-mails from Hubspot (not the connected inbox), I am using a lot the tracking system in order to know which client is the more likely to be interested. 
For example, a client who is opening again an e-mail 3 months after it has been sent will be obvisouly more likely to be interested... 
However, until know in order to know when a client has open a tracked e-mail I must go directly on its sheet, which is impossible to do for everyone... 

Do you know if there is any way to have a pop up notification or an e-mail when a client is opening a tracked e-mail ? Or on the contrary when a client never opened this e-mail ? 

Thanks ! 

1 Accepted solution
gelflex-cc
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Seb3 I am not sure I fully understand, so hopefully, this helps.

Your activity feed can be sorted by opens. It can be found under contacts on the black ribbon bar.

Another option is to look at the filters under all contacts to see if any provide what you are looking for. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
gelflex-cc
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Seb3 I am not sure I fully understand, so hopefully, this helps.

Your activity feed can be sorted by opens. It can be found under contacts on the black ribbon bar.

Another option is to look at the filters under all contacts to see if any provide what you are looking for. 

Seb3

SOLVE

It's exactly what I was looking for ! 
Thank you very much for your answer, actually I did not knew the activity feed ! 

Faithfully, 

Sébastien 

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Seb3 Glad I could help.

0 Upvotes