Sales Email

IRayner
Colaborador

Plain text emails

resolver

I understand how to review, edit, and test the plain text version of emails accessed via Marketing - Email. I see how to opt to send the plain text version when sending a test email, but how do I send the plain text version to my list by default?

I know you are going to ask 'why would you want to do that?' the answer is because you get more opens with plain text. Everyone recognizes fancy HTML emails as marketing / sales outreach. Plain text looks more informal, less salesy, and more personal. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Plain text emails

resolver

Hi @IRayner,

When you create a new email, after selecting whether it should be a regular or automated email, HubSopt let's you choose a template. This is where you can select Plain email:

karstenkoehler_0-1621486366145.png

This will still not send the plain text by default but it's the best approximation.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Coopr
Colaborador

Plain text emails

resolver

I too wish I could have true "plain text" emails - I don't want any HTML or styling, just plain old text. I know this will mean I won't get open tracking, nor any visual design - that is not only OK, it is what I want, because it is what my customers want. 

0 Me gusta
MegCAdams
Participante

Plain text emails

resolver

Completely agree with IRayner - the less formal, more personable type of email, really thought HubSpot would have the ability to do this. 

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

Plain text emails

resolver

Hi @IRayner,

When you create a new email, after selecting whether it should be a regular or automated email, HubSopt let's you choose a template. This is where you can select Plain email:

karstenkoehler_0-1621486366145.png

This will still not send the plain text by default but it's the best approximation.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.