Sales Email

JFord7
Participant

Personalization Token with a URL based off of property

Hi all, I have scoured the boards looking for an answer to this and did not come across one.

In my org, we partner with many different associations for our product. When dealing with inbound leads, we have created a property called "Partner Program" - what I am looking for is a way to create a hyperlinked personalization token based off of the property.

Ex: "Hi X, we are excited to see your interest in {{ contact.partnerprogram}}...."

What I would like is for the {{ contact.partnerprogram }} to hyperlink to the the appropriate page after I select the template.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Hi @JFord7 

Is this for sales emails and sequences or are we talking about marketing emails?

Could I be interested in more than one partner programs / products?

I found the following threads (Hyperlink using a URL personalisation token, personalisation token in sales emails)
in the community that run through some options of achieving this. The way I understand it you would need a second property that holds the URLs you want to point to, then use the personalisation token HUBL code to insert it into an email.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
JFord7
Participant

Hi Frank,

This is for sales sequences. In order to eligible for the product you must first be a member of a partnered association. In the case you are a member of multiple partnered associations you may only apply for one product program. 

I appreciate you linking those two threads, unfortunately I do not believe either solves the problem. I believe the first one uses a CTA (marketing emails) and the second one could work, but I do not believe our current plan allows for the HTML+HUBL Email Template. 

The way it is currently, we assign a contact to a Partner Program. Ideally, we make the property value a hyperlink itself, but I do not believe that is a functionality in HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@JFord7  I do not believe this is possible as the values in properties can't be hyperlinked in the body of an email. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8