Sales Email

HRuffle

Outlook Plugin typing in wrong places

Hello, i'm having issues with hubspot email tracking. 

I use multiple devices, on my windows PC with Standard outlook, i have the Hubspot 365 plug in and it works fine as it should.

When i use the web based apps, the plugin never stays open when you open the app, so i have to open it manually, usually login again, and then when you try to compose an email with the plugin open it always starts the email right at the bottom, or it makes you start typing randomly in the CC box. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, happens on multiple devices but nothing changes. Used to be great tool but feel will need to look at other CRM's if this continues. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Outlook Plugin typing in wrong places

Hey @HRuffle thank you for posting in our Community!

Are you able to disable any other browser extensions or add-ons you have installed that could potentially interfere with the HubSpot plugin's functionality?

Sometimes, cached data can cause unexpected behavior. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue.

I want to share this knowledge base here with more information, If you can share screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes