Sales Email

Conzo427
Contributor

Organize email templates?

SOLVE

Is there a way to organize email templates?  the foldor that we use most frequently is burried on page 4 of our templates and I would like to move it to the top.

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot Template FoldersHubSpot Template Folders

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot Template FoldersHubSpot Template Folders

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
anmolk
Participant

SOLVE

such an amazing idea but I wish HubSpot had this as a default and we didn't have to get "creative" to solve such issues. I recently posted something similar: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/View-FOLDERS-only-in-templates-within-the-CONVERSATIO...

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you @anmolk for sharing your idea, just upvoted.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Nicole_Gtmhub
Participant

SOLVE

I'm also trying to organize our templates and some members in my organization thought they needed to create separate templates to include their own email signature, but I noticed it says, "Your signature will be included when you use this template." Can you confirm when using the template it will populate the sender's unique email signature? And follow up question, does that email signature have to be created in Hubspot or can it pull an Outlook signature? Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Nicole_Gtmhub,

Correct, your signature will be used in one-on-one emails through the HubSpot CRM, it will be included automatically into your emails in HubSpot. 

The email signature is Setup in HubSpot currently, each user will need to set up following these steps here.

It is not currently possible to pull the outlook signature, but if you want to customize the font of your signature, you can do so in the HTML editor by adding the HTML <font> face attribute tag.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Conzo427
Contributor

SOLVE

Genius!  Thank you!

MherfelPCN
Contributor

SOLVE

Is there a way you could favorite a template instead? We previously had the option to save templates as a favorite since favorites tend to be different for each individual. It would be more beneficial if each person could create their own favorites or frequently used. 

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Brilliant. If you create a post in the Ideas form I'll vote for that.

Actually, would also be nice to have my own favorite sequence(s) as well ... but don't want to ask for too much at once! haha 😉

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
MherfelPCN
Contributor

SOLVE

Added! 

It's under Ability to Favorite Templates

0 Upvotes