Sales Email

ambernova

Option to have personal inbox in the HubSpot platform

Hello. 

I understand that the shared inbox is for companies that have a general email that anyone can respond to, but I would like the option to have my personal email attached to the platform as well. I am trying to eliminate having to use multiple platforms and keep everything in one place to increase efficiency. Having an email set up like the shared option would be a tremendous help to see everything in one place. 

p.s. If this isn't a possibility I would love to see an option to track and log emails through google mail since that is what many people at my company use. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Option to have personal inbox in the HubSpot platform

Hello @ambernova 

At the moment the only option to see in the conversation inbox in HubSpot would be a Shared inbox as this article explains more about it: Create a conversations inbox

The reason is that the conversation inbox is shared and every user in your team would be able to see the email, so any private email would be showing in that inbox.

If you would like to track your emails and associate them to a contact in HubSpot, you can connect your email as personal inbox: Connect your inbox to HubSpot

Currently HubSpot has an extension so users can connect their Gmail account, log and track emails to HubSpot.

More information here: Install HubSpot Sales for Gmail, Office 365, and Outlook desktop

Let me know if that helps.

Stay safe,

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes