Sales Email

s-stringa
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

One to one emails not being received

Hi everyone,

we are using free hubspot tools.

We have a big issue:  in the last two or three weeks many one to one emails, sent within hubspot with a personal email (not the shared), are not received. This is not a problem with the recipient because the same recipient sometimes receives and some other times not.

The emails not received are always correctly registrered in our sent boxes but do not appear in the tracking delivery of our mail server (keliweb).

Moreover: I checked two of thees not received emails and Hubspot  tracking marked them as "opened" more than once.

As said this issue seems completely random not depending on receipient.

What can I do to solve?

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Rpetersen
Teilnehmer/-in

Were you able to find a solution for this? My team is having the same issue. 

0 Upvotes
s-stringa
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hi @franksteiner79 ,

I checked for some days and the issue is still present also if all contacts have the appropriate subscription to receibe one to one emails. Some contact dont' receive some other receive and in some cases the same contact can receive or not.

Thanks,

Simona.

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Autorität

Hi @s-stringa 

Do you have a free or paid subscription with HubSpot? If it is the latter I would definitely suggest to contact support to have a closer look. 

If you are using the free version, the first thing that springs to mind is do the contacts in question have the appropriate subscription type to receive 1-2-1 emails? You also said "emails not received are always correctly registrered in our sent boxes" which sent boxes are you referring to? HubSpot or your email provider?

The email tracking can also mark emails as open if you either open them in your sent folder or open an email thread, as the open count is based on a tracking pixel being loaded.

Look forward to hearing more about your problem.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
s-stringa
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hi @franksteiner79 thanks for your quick answer.

I have a free plan.

I checked my contacts and actually some of them didn't have a one to one subscription (I gave it to them and now checking the behaviour) but some others do have the appropriate subscription and don't always receive emails too.

The sent box I mean is the one of our email provider: Keliweb.

Thanks in advance,

Simona

0 Upvotes