Sales Email

hstoeckert

One recipient bouncing puts all recipients on "hard bounce list"

Hi there,

As I have just learned from the Hubspot support: If I send a 1-to-1 email to several recipients (e.g.  a meeting protocol) and one of the recipients respond a "bounce", all recipients are put to the "hard bounce list" (as sales mails are "supposed to be 1-1").

I consider this to be a bug, not a feature.

Any other considerations?

Thanks!

Henryk

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
hstoeckert

Hi Nicole

I am not sending from Hubspot. I am sending from Outlook. I don't get how (and why) I am supposed to send 1-to-1 messages when I want to spread details to a group of people 🙂

Thank you for your effort to clarify.

And I still consider this a bug.

Best Regards

Henryk

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Hi Henryk

The way HubSpot software works in 1-to-1 is directly sending to one person, for the best possible tracking and reporting an email should be sent to one person to get accurate reporting.

Kind regards

Nicole

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
hstoeckert

Thanks @NicoleSengers for your immediate reply.

When I use outlook to mail my contacts, I don't really consider Hubspot's definition on "1-1" 🙂

But maybe there is something I am missing. How is this supposed to work in practice?

Best Regards

Henryk

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Hi @hstoeckert 

Unfortunately, this is because the definition of 1-1 is that you send only to the high-value prospect so the 1-1 functionality links all your users together. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers