Sales Email

GSantos
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Office 365 & Outlook add-in disconnected, "Sorry..." error when reconnecting on HS.com

lösung

Hi

Like some Gmail integration users right now, we are having connection problems with Office 365 email integration.

All accounts disconnected, the add-in is off, and when trying to reconnect the inbox on Hubspot.com, give the error:

Sorry. Something about that didn't go right.

Please give us a moment to gather our thoughts, and then try again.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Office 365 & Outlook add-in disconnected, "Sorry..." error when reconnecting on HS.com

lösung

Hi @GSantos

This was a known issue that our team was aware of and has sense resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenny

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @GSantos

This was a known issue that our team was aware of and has sense resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenny

M_Mickey
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

My whole team has been having this issue for a while. What do we need to do to get this fixed?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @M_Mickey 

Can you provide more context as to what issue you are experiencing, what troubleshooting you've done so far, and what HubSpot subscription you have? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
kparra
Mitglied

lösung

Mine was working perfect for months and now it is disconnected and it does not allow me to re-connect it gives me an error message, is there something different I can do?

0 Upvotes