Sales Email

LINCScott
投稿者

Notify Contact Owner When Email is Opened Multiple Times

解決

We often send a broad email campaign to our database.  It's common to see 1-2-3-4 opens of the same email. But sometimes, there are 6+ opens of that email, making me wonder if the prospect is sharing the email with coworkers.

How might I send a Slack message or email to the Contact Owner when this happens? Or drop a meeting invitation?  Is there a contact field that might be sensitive to this?

I've read several other posts on this, but none quite fit this use case.

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @LINCScott 

Whenever you send an email blast, please create a list of contacts who opened that particular email (You can easily create the list using the available filters such as email name, open, etc.).

After that, create a workflow, and enroll that contacts list into the workflow. In the workflow, set a notification email for the contact owner. It means that whoever opens that email will be added to the list. As soon as they are added to the list, they will enroll in the workflow. And that workflow will send the notification email to contact owners. After that, they can follow up with the leads with the appropriate method. 

Thanks @kvlschaefer , for the tag.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

元の投稿で解決策を見る

Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @LINCScott There's no way to define the SAME email. That's why I used AND logic with the email name, which is not optimal but works. We can narrow it down by adding the Last marketing email open date. Does this help?
Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 8.59.10 AM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist

元の投稿で解決策を見る

12件の返信
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @LINCScott 

Whenever you send an email blast, please create a list of contacts who opened that particular email (You can easily create the list using the available filters such as email name, open, etc.).

After that, create a workflow, and enroll that contacts list into the workflow. In the workflow, set a notification email for the contact owner. It means that whoever opens that email will be added to the list. As soon as they are added to the list, they will enroll in the workflow. And that workflow will send the notification email to contact owners. After that, they can follow up with the leads with the appropriate method. 

Thanks @kvlschaefer , for the tag.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
cbparker328
参加者

解決

Hey @Aakar, is it possible to create a similar workflow based on Sales Email Opens? 

This would be really helpful rather than having to cruise around the activity feed. It would also be helpful to have the # of emails opened next to the email in our inboxes as well.

Hope you can help!

Thanks,

Cal

cbparker328
参加者

解決

Hey @Aakar I know this has been solved, but my question is a little different. Are there any plans to show the number of open in the inbox interface similar to what Outreach, Salesloft, Mixmax, etc do? 

LHargarten
参加者

解決

+1 to this - @Aakar I have the same problem/ask as cbparker - I need to run reports on sales emails, not marketing emails, but have not found a way to do so. Is this possible/is there a workaround? 

Alternatively - is this on the roadmap at all?

0 いいね!
LHargarten
参加者

解決

To clarify - need to run reports on sales emails being openeed multiple times** 

0 いいね!
LINCScott
投稿者

解決

Thank you, Aakar. I APPRECIATE that you replied. However, your solution will tell me who opened the email ONCE.  But let's say I want to be notified only when the email is opened by a Contact five or more times. Is there a field where I can build a workflow for that circumstance?

0 いいね!
Aakar
キーアドバイザー

解決

You can do that @LINCScott  I'd suggest creating a list with the following filters (see screenshot) and then enrolling it in the workflow.

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 9.24.25 AM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
LINCScott
投稿者

解決

Aakar, thanks for hanging in there with me to think this through.  As I understand it, though, your proposed solution will trigger when any five emails are opened.  I want to trigger when the SAME EMAIL is opened five or more times.  Is that doable?

0 いいね!
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @LINCScott There's no way to define the SAME email. That's why I used AND logic with the email name, which is not optimal but works. We can narrow it down by adding the Last marketing email open date. Does this help?
Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 8.59.10 AM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
InventAnalytics
参加者

解決

Hello Aakar,

Can you verify if this option is still possible?  When I try to create a list, I'm unable to add the "Marketing emails opened" filter.  I contacted Support and was told "Upon taking a look at the community post and your panel, I can see the property "Marketing emails opened" it is available in your panel, but it can only be used to measure reports activities, meaning that you can create singles reports using that property, but I'm afraid the same property is not available while creating lists".  Could settings have changed since you posted your solution?

0 いいね!
Aakar
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hello @InventAnalytics 

I can still see "Marketing emails opened" in my portal.

You've to choose contact properties. You will find "Marketing emails opened" inside your contact properties. I'd suggest checking your contact object for this property.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 1.22.15 PM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @LINCScott,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I would like to add our subject matter experts to this conversation to see if they have any recommendations.

Hi @Josh@Aakar@MandyDROS@Dan1 - What would you advise for @LINCScott in this case?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !