Sales Email

DBett

No reply @ Hubspot goes to Spam

SOLVE

HI All, 

I have created a workflow that lets us know when theres a deal in the pipeline with no deal owner. 

I have made it so if the deal owner isnt assigned at the time the deal is created it automatically assigns to our sales team to add the correct sales rep to the deal. 

Problem: When the workflow is triggered, the email to assign the sales rep goes into the spambox! 

Is there any way we can make it so noreply@hubspot isnt marked as spam and goes into its own folder ? Like a rule per say. 

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @DBett, thanks for reaching out!

HubSpot has a Knowledge Base article just for you — check out this comprehensive guide on ensuring that HubSpot notification emails don't end up in your spam folder!

Definitely make sure that you and your team have allowlisted noreply@hubspot.com and move any HubSpot emails in your spam folder back into your main inbox.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @DBett, thanks for reaching out!

HubSpot has a Knowledge Base article just for you — check out this comprehensive guide on ensuring that HubSpot notification emails don't end up in your spam folder!

Definitely make sure that you and your team have allowlisted noreply@hubspot.com and move any HubSpot emails in your spam folder back into your main inbox.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
LWortley
Participant

SOLVE

You can't add noreply@hubspot.com to allow list. Hubspot specifically does not allow you to do this - why this is the case is confusing me a lot - what is the logic?

I get a notification once a user submits a form, and I don't want the notification to end up in spam folder. 

My gmail inbox does not mark these emails as spam, but my hubspot inbox does. It's very frustrating and confusing. 

In the past, form submissions would go into in my hubspot inbox and the associated contact would appear to the right of the submission in my inbox. How can I get back to this? I know there is a way as I've had it in the past. 

Any advise would be really appreciated. Many thanks. 

LWortley_0-1710843271573.png

DBett

SOLVE

Thank you so much ! Ill jump in and have a look 🙂 

0 Upvotes