Sales Email

bsm007
Stratege/Strategin

Need ability for customer group scheduling in Meetings

lösung

We previously used ScheduleOnce for scheduling group meetings with clients. However, they have sunset this feature. We would prefer to do this with Hubspot meetings. We understand how to include calendars from mutliple internal team members as a current feature, but we need a way for the Meetings scheduler to accept multiple 'availability times' from multiple external customers from which we (Hubspot user) can select/confirm a time for the call/meeting. Is this on the roadmap for Meetings feature development?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a solution.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add them to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
AGS2020
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi - This is from a while ago. But did you have any luck finding a solution for this scenario? We have the same use-case. We were previously using FindTime in Outlook. Looking at how to have the same functionality using Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a solution.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add them to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
bsm007
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Thanks. I tried submitting to the Idea forum, but kept receiving this error message:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.
There was an error while attempting to post your message. Try again in a few minutes.

There were no highlighted errors.  I give up after attempting 3 times. I also received this error message:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a 'solution'. (HubSpot word)

Yeah ... that happens to all of us. It's an anti-spam thing.

Not to worry. Try in 30 mins and you'll be fine @bsm007

In the meantime, please mark as solved. Thanks

Best,

Frank

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes