Sales Email

MLindgaard

My file uploader folder is suspended and gets rejected - why? :(

SOLVE

I tried to upload a photo to my team signatur on email, but when I pressed the icon my file uploader was apparently suspended. I filled out the form, but for some reason it was rejected and I don't know why 😞 

We are non-profit boxing organisation who just got a new adminstration, and we're really trying to make everything look professional to make it more compelling for young people. And this might be a little thing, but it's just all the small pieces that makes the whole puzzle 

Really hope someone can help 

Mathias Lindgaard

mathias.lindgaard@outlook.dk

www.champscamp.dk 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MLindgaard,

For the free tools, HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. Unfortunately, as a free user, if you received a review decision from HubSpot after submitting the form, that decision is usually final.

You can still use the other tools in your account but files would remain blocked. (Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MLindgaard,

For the free tools, HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. Unfortunately, as a free user, if you received a review decision from HubSpot after submitting the form, that decision is usually final.

You can still use the other tools in your account but files would remain blocked. (Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.