Sales Email

SWilsonA4u
Top colaborador(a)

Move emails between different inboxes

resolver

I have two different inboxes set up, one for support and one for sales. Often a contact will mail sales when it should really be support. We have users that can access both mailboxes but we want the conversation to be moved, say from sales to support so that we can respond from support. Anyone know how this cna be done.

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
iamathlete
Solução
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

resolver

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not sure there is a way to easily move messages between inboxes, aside from replying to the original message but sending it to the other email address.... and then replying to the original user from the correct inbox.

Truthfully, this is one of the reasons why we moved to creating tickets for all requests.  Not the most ideal solution, but we have 8 different inboxes/contact accounts.  With tickets we can very easily move the requests from one department to another.  Plus, better reporting than with the inbox.

Exibir solução no post original

Kidomu
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hello @SWilsonA4u ,

My name is Kirsten, and I work in Support. I came across your post while researching another matter and wanted to mention that this option is now available. You can find more on the original idea post from the forum here and the steps in the knowledge base article here.

Have a good day,

Kirsten

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
Kidomu
Solução

resolver

Hello @SWilsonA4u ,

My name is Kirsten, and I work in Support. I came across your post while researching another matter and wanted to mention that this option is now available. You can find more on the original idea post from the forum here and the steps in the knowledge base article here.

Have a good day,

Kirsten

SWilsonA4u
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Many thanks @Kidomu thats a great feature.

0 Avaliação positiva
JessicaH
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @SWilsonA4u,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they have any suggestions.

Hi @AdamLPW @danielruby @iamathlete, would you be able to share your thoughts with @SWilsonA4u?

Thanks!

Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
iamathlete
Solução

resolver

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not sure there is a way to easily move messages between inboxes, aside from replying to the original message but sending it to the other email address.... and then replying to the original user from the correct inbox.

Truthfully, this is one of the reasons why we moved to creating tickets for all requests.  Not the most ideal solution, but we have 8 different inboxes/contact accounts.  With tickets we can very easily move the requests from one department to another.  Plus, better reporting than with the inbox.

SWilsonA4u
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks for the response, bad news yes, but knowing that there isn't a solution that I'm just missing is massively helpful. I don't think I want to go to all ticket at this stage, but for cross mailbox activity its definitely a solution that will work for me so thank you, appreciate that.