Sales Email

brandon98
Participante

Merging contacts that are enrolled in sequences

resolver

I was just curious what happened to contacts that you merge when one or both contacts are enrolled in a sequence.

1 Soluciones aceptada
PamCotton
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @brandon98 

At the moment is not possible to merge contacts that are currently enrolled in a sequence.

This is because merging a contact that is in a sequence can trigger sending duplicate emails or unenrollment from a sequence that can cause unexpected issues.

What I suggest is to wait for the contact to complete the sequence, and after completing, you should be able to merge the contacts.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
TCarl
Participante

resolver

I realize this is super old BUT:  It would be really helpful if on the "manage duplicate records" menu they allowed for a "in sequence now" column. Currently I have to click into every single one to see which is in a sequence which is super time-consuming. If I just could see that they were in a sequence from that first menu I could skip them quickly and move to clean-up the ones that aren't.

DianaGomez

resolver

Hi @TCarl, I hope you are doing well!

That's a great idea.  I would recommend you create it in our ideas forum and commenting on your use case, so you're automatically subscribed to the idea. You'll receive notifications when our product team makes a status update to the idea.

The more people vote for the idea, more chances will have to be implemented in the future.

Thank you,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Solución

resolver

Hello @brandon98 

At the moment is not possible to merge contacts that are currently enrolled in a sequence.

This is because merging a contact that is in a sequence can trigger sending duplicate emails or unenrollment from a sequence that can cause unexpected issues.

What I suggest is to wait for the contact to complete the sequence, and after completing, you should be able to merge the contacts.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !