Sales Email

TownFish

Mass emailing all key Contacts from my Companies

SOLVE

I've just set up my personal email with Hubspot email system and now I wish to do a mass email to the key contacts for each company I have added (500 companies).

How do I easily do this? 

I'm hoping I can just view a list of all contacts for the added companies and mass email those and it will merge their first name - is this possible?

I read that you have to first create a list but it's going to take far too long to manually add each one again to a list, surely there's already a list of all contacts in my Companies which I can mass email?

Also is there a free option in doing this, I think I read you can send up to 2000 emails per month?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TownFish,

If you're referring to sending emails from your connected inbox to these contacts, then no, unfortunately there isn't an option to mass email. Mass emails can only be sent using the marketing email tool. You can make these emails look like they're plain text.

For those marketing emails, correct, the email sending limit is 2,000:

karstenkoehler_0-1637128760436.png

To create a list for such a marketing email, navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists > Create list > Contact-based and filter for Company properties:

karstenkoehler_1-1637128825711.png

What exactly you'll filter for depends on the information you maintained, but it could be as simple as "Create date is known", giving you a list of all contacts that are associated with a company.

The closest that you can get to sending mass emails from your connected personal inbox would be sequences, requiring a Sales Hub Professional license. Here you can enroll contacts in batches of 50.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TownFish,

If you're referring to sending emails from your connected inbox to these contacts, then no, unfortunately there isn't an option to mass email. Mass emails can only be sent using the marketing email tool. You can make these emails look like they're plain text.

For those marketing emails, correct, the email sending limit is 2,000:

karstenkoehler_0-1637128760436.png

To create a list for such a marketing email, navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists > Create list > Contact-based and filter for Company properties:

karstenkoehler_1-1637128825711.png

What exactly you'll filter for depends on the information you maintained, but it could be as simple as "Create date is known", giving you a list of all contacts that are associated with a company.

The closest that you can get to sending mass emails from your connected personal inbox would be sequences, requiring a Sales Hub Professional license. Here you can enroll contacts in batches of 50.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.